Car Accident Chiropractor
If you have been in a car accident, you might be experiencing pain and discomfort as a result. While you may seek conventional medical treatment for your injuries, chiropractic care can also be a valuable part of your recovery process.
AUTO Accident Chiropractor in Concord, CA
A car accident chiropractor, like Dr. Gloria Andrade-Cruz, specializes in treating whiplash, neck pain, back pain, and other musculoskeletal injuries that often result from car accidents. We use hands-on techniques like spinal adjustments, massage, and stretching to help relieve pain, restore mobility, and promote healing. Chiropractic care can also help address any underlying issues that may lead to long-term pain and discomfort.
If you have been in a car accident, consider seeking the help of a car accident chiropractor to aid in your recovery and improve your overall well-being. Contact us today!
Car Accident Chiropractor
Auto Accident Chiropractic Care
Benefits of Chiropractic Care After Car Accident
What are some of the benefits of chiropractic care after a car accident? Chiropractic care after a car accident can:
- Alleviate pain
- Reduce inflammation
- Improve range of motion
- Address spinal alignment issues
- Prevent long-term issues
- Reduce the need for medication, and improve overall wellness.
Benefits of Chiropractic Adjustments
What are some of the benefits of a chiropractic adjustment?
The benefits of Chiropractic Adjustments Include:
- Restore motion – both symmetry & ROM
- Normalize biomechanics & load distribution
- Pump out waste products & edematous fluid
- Improves nutrition to discs & articular cartilage
- Relax tight muscles
- Normalize proprioception – position sense & kinesthesia
- Stimulate sensory-motor reflexes which improve dynamic muscular stabilization of joints
- Accelerate healing – as movement:
- ⇑ Highten metabolic rate
- ⇑ Highten collagen & protein production
- Improves the alignment of new connective tissue
Choosing The Right Type Of Care For You
chiropractic care after car accident
Choosing the type of care that fits your needs at this point in your life is one of the most important decisions you can make. Your health is your responsibility and I am excited to serve you however you see fit.
My main goal is to help you to make educated choices in regard to the different types of health care available in the office. There are three types of care:
- Do Nothing Right Now
- Relief/Band-Aid Care
- Life Enhancement/Corrective Care
- Do Nothing Right Now: Although “Do Nothing At All Now Care” reflects a “save it for a rainy day” attitude, most people understand that the problem will most likely get worse with time. Maybe the symptoms will go away, but the underlying problem still needs to be addressed. I trust that you received important information about your body and your health for future decisions.
- Relief/Band-Aid Care: This type of care is designed for people who want to focus only on relieving immediate symptoms. This is similar to taking an aspirin for low back pain. The pain may temporarily go away but it does nothing to address the underlying cause. Ignoring the cause often leads to more serious problems. In the same way, pressure on the spine and the nervous system can alter physical and chemical structures, possibly leading to dysfunction and degeneration of the soft tissue, nerves, muscles, ligaments, discs and bone. The problem will most likely return again and again, often becoming worse. I am glad to address relief for your immediate symptoms and I will be here for you if you choose to later address and correct the underlying problems.
- Life Enhancement/Corrective Care: Life Enhancement/Corrective Care is what Chiropractic is really all about. This care helps you get the most out of your body for the rest of your life. It goes beyond providing immediate relief and addresses the underlying cause of your problem. Correcting vertebral subluxations removes the interference in your spine and allows the nervous system to function properly, thus realizing the highest level of health. This level of care is designed to bring about stabilization and healing.
This process takes Time, Repetition, and Energy. Once your nervous system has started the healing process and functions closer to 100%, it pays you back many times over. You may then develop a stronger immune system, higher energy levels, better sleep patterns, clearer mental focus, and a higher quality of Life.
My goal is to give you the information and support to make an informed decision about your health care. The choice is yours.
chiropractic care after accident:
Located in the East Bay:
|Monday||9 AM–12:30 PM, 2:30–7 PM|
|Wednesday||9 AM–12:30 PM, 2:30–7 PM|
|Thursday||9 AM–12:30 PM, 2:30–7 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM–2:00 PM|
Meet Our Doctor
Dr. Gloria Andrade-Cruz
Dr. Andrade-Cruz graduated from the University of California Davis in 2006 with a Bachelors Degree in Psychology and completed her Chiropractic education from Southern California University of Health Sciences in 2011. She further obtained advanced certifications in Sports Chiropractic and in Chiropractic Biophysics.
Get in Touch!
Align and Balance Chiropractic
Mon: 9:00 am-12:30 pm | 2:30 pm-7:00 pm
Wed: 9:00 am-12:30 pm | 2:30 pm-7:00 pm
Thu: 9:00 am-12:30 pm | 2:30 pm-7:00 pm
Sat: 10:00 am-2:00 pm
Please use this form for general information purposes only. DO NOT send personal health information through this form. Specific patient care must be addressed during your appointment. Thank you!